We are enforcing the following waiver because of our sincere concern for your best health and safety. It is our hope that it will help you make an informed decision as to if and how you should proceed with the exercises presented to you in our products, trainings and services.
Although intentional laughter exercises such as proposed by the Laughter Wellness method or Laughter Yoga have proven itself to be safe in most instances, individuals with physical or psychological medical histories should definitely consult the appropriate qualified healthcare provider for specific guidance prior to using these or any exercise routine. If you are new to the world of laughter therapy, the exercises and activities offered on this website are best learned from a live class with a qualified instructor. Do not continue anything that causes pain or aggravates a current condition.
- I understand that I am learning only techniques to help improve health and personal wellbeing from the Laughter Online University and The Laughter Consultants, LLC‘s facilitators, teachers, instructors and providers (herein referred to as Facilitators)
- I understand that the facilitators are not healthcare provider and the individual instruction they are offering is not to obtain information about my personal physical or emotional health.
- This individual instruction is to obtain educational information on skills to implement intentional laughter exercises and not for providing personal health advice.
- I understand that the facilitators are not treating any physical or emotional condition that I may have.
- I am totally responsible if I choose to implement any techniques that I learn from the facilitators and realize I need not accept any educational information that the facilitators present in this laughter session planner.
- I recognize that it is my personal responsibility to consult a qualified healthcare provider before implementing any techniques that the facilitators discuss in their individual instruction.
If the information presented in any of the courses offered through the Laughter Online University is used without consultation and approval of a qualified healthcare provider, the individual will be diagnosing for him or herself. Some of the techniques discussed in the instruction may be dangerous when improperly used.
I accept that it is my full responsibility if I attempt to self-treat based on information in these instructions. The information presented in all the courses offered through the Laughter Online University by its facilitators are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No guarantees are made for any results from this program, and no liability is assumed for any direct or indirect damages that may result.
BY USING THE PRODUCTS, TRAININGS AND/OR SERVICES OF THE LAUGHTER ONLINE UNIVERSITY (THE SERVICE), YOU ARE STATING THAT:
- YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE SAFELY BEFORE YOU BEGIN USING ANY AND ALL EXERCISES AND ACTIVITIES PRESENTED IN OUR RESOURCES.
- YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- YOU ARE AWARE THAT THIS CONSTITUTES A RELEASE OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY TOWARDS THE FACILITATORS OF THE LAUGHTER ONLINE UNIVERSITY AND THE LAUGHTER CONSULTANTS, LLC
The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER. If you are using the service on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms on your employer’s behalf.
In summary: The information in this website is to be used carefully and at your own risk.