This is an intensive training where we cover the agenda of 4 training days in 3.
- Training location: Pasadena, California.
- Training dates: From Thursday 5/03 until Saturday 5/05/2018. We encourage you to stay in town for World Laughter Day that will happen on Sunday, May 6th in Santa Monica. (Expect a memorable day!)
- Teacher = Sebastien Gendry, creator of the Laughter Wellness method.
- Includes all the training material, 1 year membership to the LOU Pro Library ($99 value) + the Certified Laughter Wellness Facilitator diploma. Meals and accommodation are not included.
- Maximum 25 participants.
- Read more about this training.
- Day 1= 9am-8pm
- Day 2= 8am-8pm
- Day 3= 8am-5pm (People flying from out-of-state will be able to leave at 3pm if required. LAX is about 40 minutes away on Sundays.)
- The exact hours of lunch and dinner breaks daily will be worked out with the group onsite and may vary slightly day by day depending on where the group is at with the scheduled activities.
- There are several hotels within walking distance. See https://www.orbitz.com
- Other hotels you may want to consider are La Casa Inn and Travelodge Pasadena Central
- Consider looking into https://www.airbnb.com to get a better and bigger room at a cheaper price..
- We recommend you arrive the day before so that you have some time to rest and settle in.
- We start at 9am sharp on day 1.
- The easiest way to come to Pasadena from either LAX or BUR is with either https://www.supershuttle.com/ or https://www.uber.com/. Both are more or less the same price, Uber being more convenient as it’s like getting a private taxi so it’s faster.
- The more arduous route is to take the Flyaway bus to Union Station ($9, every 30 minutes outside of every terminal), and then the metro gold line to Pasadena ($1.5).
Do not hesitate to call us at 626.755.5999 or email us at email@example.com