This is an intensive training where we cover the agenda of 4 training days in 3.
- Training location: Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101.
- Training dates: From Friday 2/16 until Sunday 2/18/2018.
- Teacher = Sebastien Gendry, creator of the Laughter Wellness method.
- Includes all the training material + the Certified Laughter Wellness Facilitator diploma. Meals and accommodation are not included.
- Maximum 25 participants.
- Read more about this training.
- Day 1= 9am-9pm
- Day 2= 8am-9pm
- Day 3= 8am-5pm (People flying from out-of-state will be able to leave at 3pm if required. LAX is about 40 minutes away on Sundays.)
- The exact hours of lunch and dinner breaks daily will be worked out with the group onsite and may vary slightly day by day depending on where the group is at with the scheduled activities.
- There are several hotels within walking distance. See https://www.orbitz.com
- You may also want to look into https://www.airbnb.com to get a better and bigger room at a cheaper price.
- FYI there is a metro gold line station 0.4 miles away so technically you could stay almost anywhere in town.
Downtown is 25 minutes away by metro, and there is a train every 10 minutes from 5am until 12:30am.
- We recommend you arrive on Thursday 2/15 so that you have some time to rest and settle in. We start on Friday morning 2/16 at 9am sharp.
- We will conclude on day 3 at 5pm doing an individual review of next steps (these are kind of case-studies that help all), so if required you can plan to leave at 3pm to get an evening plane. (LAX is about 40 minutes away on Sundays.)
- The easiest way to come to Pasadena from either LAX or BUR is with either https://www.supershuttle.com/ or https://www.uber.com/. Both are more or less the same price, Uber being more convenient as it’s like getting a private taxi so it’s faster.
- The more arduous route is to take the Flyaway bus to Union Station ($9, every 30 minutes outside of every terminal), and then the metro gold line to Pasadena ($1.5).
QUESTIONS?Do not hesitate to call us at 626.755.5999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org