- A big smile.
- A bottle of water.
- A yoga mat or blanket as we’ll showcase some floor exercises. (Note: All exercises are optional.)
- Pen & paper for taking notes.
- Lunch is not provided, so we invite you to bring food to share for a communal experience. Alternatively, know that our trainings are always in the vicinity of restaurants.
- Something to keep you warm inside as air-conditioning can be cold.
- Optional: Flyers, business cards, any marketing literature you would like to showcase and/or share.
- Optional: A portable storage device (e.g., a USB key.) We always have electronic resources that we are willing to share.
What do I need to bring to an in-person training?