The Laughter Wellness Community Facebook Group was created in 2012. It is an online sharing and discussion forum for Laughter Wellness enthusiasts and practitioners to share and learn one from another, learn the latest trends and how to implement them, and get lots of new ideas, tips and tricks on how to better inspire and empower themselves and their clients and/or students in the personal and professional lives.
We serve an English speaking community and we’re worldwide, with members currently in 77 countries on 6 continents.
This is a moderated blog and comments will appear if and when they are approved. Please understand that ultimately we reserve the right to delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate.
Guidelines / Comments Policy
There are many approaches to laughter in the world and we respect them all, and kindly respect that this forum is for Laughter Wellness enthusiasts and practitioners.
Posts that include one or more of the following type of content will be deleted:
- Personal promotion, e.g., direct or indirect advertising of private events or services.
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of anything.
- Funny or humorous anything, unless it has a message that will benefit Laughter Wellness practitioners and enthusiasts in their life and/or work.
Posts that include one or more of the following type of content will be deleted + the account of whoever submitted them will be banned from this group:
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language.
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track.
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material.
- Discussion of illegal activity.
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices.
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure.
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information.
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this group.