- We provide a friendly, informative and enjoyable online sharing and discussion forum (Posts are not a one-way street where someone posts and everybody silently agrees. Discussions are welcome and encouraged);
- For laughter enthusiasts and professionals worldwide in general and LOU students in particular (People in this group already know a lot about laughter and how to use it therapeutically);
- So that they can network one with another and continue their laughter education by learning the latest trends and how to implement them, and get lots of new ideas, tips and tricks on how to better help their clients and/or students.
We serve an English speaking community and we’re worldwide, with members currently in 42 countries on 4 continents.
This is a moderated blog and comments will appear if and when they are approved. Please understand that ultimately we reserve the right to delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate.
Guidelines / Comments Policy
As a rule of thumb, please only share informative articles and valuable resources and ideas that will benefit laughter enthusiasts and professionals worldwide in their laughter work / practice.
Posts that include one or more of the following type of content will be deleted:
- Personal promotion, e.g., direct or indirect advertising of your own laughter trainings, events or services.
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of anything. We do make occasional and arbitrary exceptions for regular group contributors who are active in the field of therapeutic laughter.
- Funny or humorous anything, unless it has a message that will benefit laughter professionals and their laughter work / practice.
Posts that include one or more of the following type of content will be deleted + the account of whoever submitted them will be banned from this group:
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language.
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track.
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material.
- Discussion of illegal activity.
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices.
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure.
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information.
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this group.