The Laughter Wellness Blueprint Webinar (1h/Zoom)
I expected the best from you – the best!!! And I got that. You made everyone feel welcome and comfortable; great slides; creative presentation; lots of connection; new exercises… Now I’m filled with gratitude & appreciation. It was outstanding.
Laughter is so important during these times when seriousness and fear are everywhere. The Laughter Online University’s approach is well researched and documented. It offers a wealth of materials and always more than expected. Highly recommended!
Need help working out the time difference? Use the world clock.
|Los Angeles||New York||London||Sydney|
|Wed. 03/25||10-11am||1-2pm||6-7pm||middle of the night!|
|Wed. 03/25||5:30-6:30pm||8:30-9:30pm||middle of the night!||11:30am-12:30pm (+1 day)|
|Thu. 03/26||10-11am||1-2pm||6-7pm||middle of the night!|
|Thu. 03/26||5:30-6:30pm||8:30-9:30pm||middle of the night!||11:30am-12:30pm (+1 day)|
Video sessions always make me feel a bit awkward, but I am trying to get used to this new virtual world we are forced into. Sebastian’s energy, what was shared, and the participants: all made it very wonderful!
I wanted to get all the Corona thoughts out of my mind and virtually meet people from all over the world. I go that and more, and now I feel very good!
- Live event using the Zoom app + video recording (watch online or download.)
- Breakout rooms during the class to allow you to practice and share in small groups.
- PDF description of all the exercises we will use.
- -1 day and 1-hour reminder email + follow-up survey afterwards.
- 1 year access to the LOU Academy Bronze Membership
How it works:
- We use the free Zoom video conferencing application.
- Desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones are all welcome.
- You can also call in using a regular landline.
- Login details will be emailed immediately upon registration.
- The recording for each event will be made available to all participants within 24 hours.
How to prepare:
- Never used Zoom? Visit zoom.us/test beforehand to do a test and adjust your audio and video settings. It takes about 5 minutes the first time.
- For best audio and video results we recommend that you connect with a computer that’s directly wired to a modem.
- If you need to use Wifi, connect to a 5G network if possible, and come as close as you can to the emitting modem.
- I expected to learn and laugh. That is exactly what happened.
- So many applications… I love it.
- I met new people from all over the world. It was great!
- I had a stomach ache at the start, and by the end I felt much better!
- I have been a certified laughter leader through the world laughter tour since 2002 and part of Dr. Kataria’s Laughter Yoga for many years also. This was different and I liked it a lot!
- It was wonderful to get a break from all the stress and bad news about Covid19 and laugh with people from around the world.
- I truly appreciate your generosity sharing your brilliant tips and techniques.
- The Laughter Wellness blueprint is awesome! It re-inspired me and made feel more confident in my own abilities to teach.
- I found it to be uplifting and engaging. It was also nice to connect with like-minded people and chat after the session.
- It’s fun! We interact with others across the globe and it’s good for your body, mind and soul.