Free Webinar: The Laughter Wellness Blueprint
Discover Laughter Wellness, a fun, far-reaching and fast-acting well-being modality designed to spark laughter and around pleasant feelings and positive energies, while improving people’s health and quality of life.
What you will learn in this live webinar with Sebastian Gendry, creator of the Laughter Wellness method:
- The theoretical framework of laughter therapy and its key benefits
- The Laughter Wellness protocol and how to facilitate group laughter interventions in 5 simple steps with guaranteed results.
- Foundational techniques and exercises that you can use right away and get immediate results from to spark laughter and create pleasant feelings and positive energies.
How it works:
- This webinar will take place from 3pm until 4:30pm, hour of Los Angeles, California, on Thursday 23rd January, 2020. Need help working out the time difference? Use the world clock.
- Desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones are all welcome. You can also call in using a regular landline. We use the free Zoom video conferencing application and it works very well with all of these. Please visit zoom.us/test beforehand to do a test and adjust your audio and video settings in case you have never used this tool before.
- Login details will be emailed to you shortly after you register below. You will receive an email reminder (or text message, if you prefer) 1 day before the webinar starts.
- This webinar will be recorded and available for later replay. Sign up below to be notified.