General Education For Laughter Professionals
- Educate yourself on lifestyle medicine. If you are a Laughter Pro, this is what you do.
- What are your values? Lasting happiness is only possible if your values find their full potential in your work.
- How to organize a New Games tournament.
- 50 sentences to compliment someone’s smile
- 10 Reasons Why We Need at Least 8 Hugs a Day.
- Laughter is the best medicine for autistic children.
- Born to laugh, we learn to cry.
- How to Laugh Naturally and Build Trust Quickly – Three simple ways to cultivate genuine laughter.
- Have you ever said something sad, depressing or frustrating and the other person has laughed?
- 25 suggestions on how to live a happy life.
- The Japanese Smile.
- Rather than ask “Hello, what’s going on?”, ask “Hello, what’s going well?”
- What is comedy for? (Learn more about the mechanisms of humor here.)
- The illness-wellness continum.
- Basics of copyright law.
In the news
Just for fun