Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NC 4.0 International license.
In short this means that you are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to us, the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that we, the licensor, endorse you or your use.
|Use this code: <a href=”http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/” title=”An online professional training and resource center for laughter therapy, laughter yoga, laughter wellness.”>Source: Laughter Online University</a>||And it will show like this:
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes unless we explicitly approve to it in writing.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Note that many items on this website do not contain individual copyright notices. The lack of a notice does not necessarily mean that the work is not protected by copyright law. It is not the intent of the Laughter Online University to violate or infringe upon any copyrights. Our use is presumed to be appropriate in accordance with “Fair Use” provisions. However, if any copyrighted material has been inappropriately included on these pages, please let us know and action will be immediately taken to rectify the situation either by removing the materials or obtaining permission from the owners.