>>How to Practice Ho’oponopono in Four Simple Steps

How to Practice Ho’oponopono in Four Simple Steps

Have you heard of the Hawaiian therapist who cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients, without ever meeting any of them or spending a moment in the same room? It’s not a joke. The therapist was Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. He reviewed each of the patients’ files, and then he healed them by healing himself. The amazing results seem like a miracle, but then miracles do happen when you use Ho’oponopono, or Dr. Len’s updated version called Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono (SITH). I had the pleasure of attending one of his lectures a few years ago and started practicing Ho’oponopono immediately. The results are often astounding. Do you need a miracle?

What you might wish to understand is how this can possibly work. How can you heal yourself and have it heal others? How can you even heal yourself?

Why would it affect anything “out there”? The secret is there is no such thing as “out there” – everything happens to you in your mind. Everything you see, everything you hear, every person you meet, you experience in your mind. You only think it’s “out there” and you think that absolves you of responsibility. In fact it’s quite the opposite: you are responsible for everything you think, and everything that comes to your attention. If you watch the news, everything you hear on the news is your responsibility. That sounds harsh, but it means that you are also able to clear it, clean it, and through forgiveness change it.

There are four simple steps to this method, and the order is not that important. Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love are the only forces at work – but these forces have amazing power.

The best part of the updated version of Ho’oponopono is you can do it yourself, you don’t need anyone else to be there, you don’t need anyone to hear you. You can “say” the words in your head. The power is in the feeling and in the willingness of the Universe to forgive and love.

Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

As I mention above, you are responsible for everything in your mind, even if it seems to be “out there.” Once you realize that, it’s very natural to feel sorry. I know I sure do. If I hear of a tornado, I am so full of remorse that something in my consciousness has created that idea. I’m so very sorry that someone I know has a broken bone that I realize I have caused.

This realization can be painful, and you will likely resist accepting responsibility for the “out there” kind of problems until you start to practice this method on your more obvious “in here” problems and see results.

So choose something that you already know you’ve caused for yourself? Over-weight? Addicted to nicotine, alcohol or some other substance? Do you have anger issues? Health problems? Start there and say you’re sorry. That’s the whole step: I’M SORRY. Although I think it is more powerful if you say it more clearly: “I realize that I am responsible for the (issue) in my life and I feel terrible remorse that something in my consciousness has caused this.”

Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Don’t worry about who you’re asking. Just ask! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Say it over and over. Mean it. Remember your remorse from step 1 as you ask to be forgiven.

Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Say “THANK YOU” – again it doesn’t really matter who or what you’re thanking. Thank your body for all it does for you. Thank yourself for being the best you can be. Thank God. Thank the Universe. Thank whatever it was that just forgave you. Just keep saying THANK YOU.

Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

This can also be step 1. Say I LOVE YOU. Say it to your body, say it to God. Say I LOVE YOU to the air you breathe, to the house that shelters you. Say I LOVE YOU to your challenges. Say it over and over. Mean it. Feel it. There is nothing as powerful as Love.

That’s it. The whole practice in a nutshell. Simple and amazingly effective.

More Ho’oponopono Resources To Deepen Your Understanding, And Tools To Put It Into Practice In Your Daily Life

2017-12-21T11:18:58+00:00 Ways To More Laughter|

About the Author:

1. renu verma March 23, 2015 at 7:11 am - Reply

I myself has tried this method and it really works wonderfully.Thanks and would love to learn more and more.

2. rik May 23, 2015 at 7:51 am - Reply

I have tried it, it works but for some reason I keep doubting it, it works everytime very nicely, I almost got inbelievable results multiple times, this is my hnest review

• ste March 1, 2018 at 6:44 am - Reply

renu verma and irk tried this method, it works! Isn’t it funny the way they avoid to explain when, how and where it happens for this method to work? When I try something I don’t go to people saying it worked! I tell them the whole story short to make them understand.

3. Kathy June 17, 2015 at 10:35 am - Reply

I am so happy to have stumbled across this wonderful method of clearing and cleansing my mind, body and soul. I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you……………………………

4. Mary August 3, 2015 at 2:27 pm - Reply

I am sorry, I forgive myself and I love myself. I will get better each and every day and only think and say positive things. I love you spirit and I love the world. I am successful in life and happy to be alive!!!

5. Elisa August 17, 2015 at 9:53 am - Reply

the chronic “I am sorry statement” is quiet useless coming from a lots of people who are incapable of feeling remorse..

This formula could also be a form of escapism from seeing and addressing what you need to work on yourself. It seems lsimilar to the prescription Of “Positive Thinking”

• kamatchinathan October 25, 2015 at 8:41 pm - Reply

this is is not a positive thinking ,hooponopno transform nagativity using acceptance

• mahendra Kumar February 22, 2017 at 8:16 pm - Reply

I’m sorry my friend for your wrong notion. There is nothing negative about acceptance because acceptance is the basis for transformation. To understand this philosophy more, you have to dig deeper and experience the transformation.
        I’m sorry
        Please forgive me
        I love you
        I thank you

• Morag Macdonald July 7, 2017 at 11:56 pm - Reply

Beautifully said Mahendra….namaste

• Dawna January 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm - Reply

I can’t see how this method is acceptance. I see it as identify behavior and thoughts that are unhealthy.
        I substitute the word love for “I wish you the best and healthiest”.
        Love has become a random word isn’t specific anymore.

• Eden September 28, 2017 at 11:15 pm - Reply

You say this for YOURSELF. You say this regarding a person any person whom you are holding judgment against. You aren’t saying this for THEM! You’re saying this to HEAL YOURSELF!

6. Naser Khan August 30, 2015 at 8:09 pm - Reply

It is pity for me not getting the book here in Bangladesh. Should any body help sending a secondhand copy for my study?

• Sebastien Gendry September 3, 2015 at 9:42 am - Reply

I am not sure which books you are referring to regarding Ho’oponopono since we don’t sell any, but regarding our own laughter material the ebooks we sell will reach you within seconds after you complete your purchase. This is the beauty of electronic products. Note that we also have tons of free material as well. Click on the link “Knowledge center” in the top menu.

• Shaunita February 11, 2017 at 5:31 am - Reply

Joe Vitale has a book called “Zero Limits” that discusses
      Ho’oponopono and like others stated there’s information on the internet and YouTube about it.

• Jennifer January 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Hi Naser Khan, the only books I can think of are the ones by Joe Vitale called ‘Zero Limits’ and one called ‘At Zero’ and one by Dr. Hew Len called ‘Self Identity through Ho’oponopono.’ Theres also a book I just saw called BLUE ICE: The Relationship with The Self: MsKr SITH Conversations…’ which have discussions between master practitioners Dr Hew Len and Kamaile Rafaelovich. I just put in Google search the key words “book by Dr Hew Len.”

7. Love November 11, 2015 at 10:51 am - Reply

Divine Intelligence I’m sorry, Please forgive me, thank you… I love you

8. Serendipity November 30, 2015 at 10:02 am - Reply

Actually Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len distorted the true essence of the traditional Ho’oponopono inserting the guilt in the practice. Ho’opnopono is not about sins or darkness, is about your greatness your light.
    I greatly advise to watch this documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmfx8m6Jis4

• Jen Sipe June 19, 2017 at 5:59 am - Reply

I agree, the guilt aspect does not resonate with me – that is resistance. Everything is happening exactly as it should for everyone’s higher good. Accept things, even your own mistakes, become aware of how you have contributed to things, I agree we are responsible for everything in our reality – but lovingly let them go, feed it with love/ a higher vibration understanding. Perhaps the love aspect of the practice is enough to transmute the situation.

9. veena paulson March 21, 2016 at 9:28 pm - Reply

Ho opono pono teaches us that We have been mistaken in who or what we think we are. We can only be hurt by our thoughts. We say i am sorry, please forgive me, I love you and thank you to the forgotten child in us, who has been abused and burdened by our wrong thinking and mistaken Identity.

We don’t have to believe or feel any of it, for it to work. Only willingness to say the phrases. Zero point is where we dance with all of us, in celebration. No guilt, only empowerment and miracles.

• Calvin york May 9, 2017 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Veena paulson…yes!!!! Thank you!!! When i read your statement it made me have an epiphany of sorts!! Thats exactly who we all have been killing inside of us for many years, especially as we all grow up and enter the work force. Our inner child that has been long forgotten and slowly killed off day by day, by our compliance mentally and physicaly with society and its norms and expectations of how we must think and feel. We do very much owe the forgotten child inside of us an apology for all the pain it has suffered. I know the inner child in me woke up when i read your statement and i sort of was like finally!! That was long over due!!! and i never even realized it!! I Think we all have at some point been hurt when we were children emotionally and were probably told to be strong and move past it, dont let it get you down, but we never fully apologized to those we hurt and we never healed from the pain inflicted upon us by others. We all have our own hurt child inside of us who needs to here the ho oponopono

10. krishna masanagi May 14, 2016 at 8:03 pm - Reply

May I practice hoponopo theory in the name of god ??

• Sebastien Gendry November 1, 2016 at 11:15 am - Reply

Whatever works for you works for you, and understand that you are doing this for yourself in your own name.

11. chris July 16, 2016 at 9:33 pm - Reply

i work in a very difficult industry – oil and gas! there are nationalities from all over the world and sometimes the language barriers lead to huge arguments and this leads to a lot of unpleasantness. using the ho’oponopono “i’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, i love you” has helped me diffuse some potentially serious situations. i get to be calm and also manage to calm the person who i am have an altercation or issue with. thank you for this.

12. Lana Jacobs December 30, 2016 at 4:30 pm - Reply

Well said!!

13. Jay January 9, 2017 at 6:46 pm - Reply

I’ve used this method today to a loved one. I’ve been upset with her for doing something wrong by me. And haven’t gotten an apology for it. So I said
    Sorry I forgive u thank you I love you. Not sure if it works the same to say it to someone else but I felt better for saying it.

14. Eduardo January 21, 2017 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Is there any real evidence that Dr Len cured the inmates at the prison or is this some sort of legend? Where exactly did this take place?

• Sebastien Gendry January 24, 2017 at 10:07 am - Reply

In all truth, I don’t know but am not sure it’s that important anyway. True or not, if it inspires you to try this technique out then it’s a good thing.

• Muteib July 6, 2017 at 3:20 am - Reply

The only source of this story is only Dr Len himself self. I didn’t find any testimonies from who worked there, Sp I am skeptical of this story, However, I encourage any one to use the technique disregarding whether the story is true or not..

15. Marian Long January 23, 2017 at 11:06 am - Reply

I’ve been doing this forgiveness technique for several months and I must say it solves my problems. It works every time. Now I am using it on Trump!

• Shaunita February 11, 2017 at 5:26 am - Reply

• Squiggles November 10, 2017 at 10:38 pm - Reply

I love that! Imagine if thousands did it!

• Carolina February 5, 2018 at 11:03 am - Reply

And on the Republicans who support him. Let’s get everyone to do it! Peace! Love!

• Amy March 21, 2018 at 8:50 am - Reply

Is it working? I have been trying Metta (compassion) meditation on him, and it isn’t working. Will switch to this immediately! Peace and Love

16. Jones March 1, 2017 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Yes, one experiences “out there” only in their mind. This doesn´t mean “out there” wouldn´t exist and be separate from the one experiencing it. I wouldn´t recommend taking all the bad you hear happening in the world on your conscience. There is no reason for it.

Or was this article some joke I didn´t get?

17. Jones March 1, 2017 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Also, not everything that comes to your attention is your responsibility. For example, your neighbour turns music volume to max and you clearly hear it in your apartment. How can you be responsible for that? The neighbour made the decision, not you.

18. johanna weiss March 8, 2017 at 12:04 am - Reply

I think if the neighbours noise is a disturbance, then we take responsibility for their inconsiderateness by saying this prayer, its a way of forgiving ourselves too for all the times we have been inconsiderate… that’s my understanding of this practice

19. Clare March 14, 2017 at 9:21 pm - Reply

i have been doing the 4 step say it over and over again in my mind for a week, my neck and head pain, not sure it is a re-action on the practice or coincidence just a normal sick.

• Lucienne August 11, 2017 at 9:27 am - Reply

Clare, i too have terrible neck and headpain since doing H’ onoponopono. I wondered too if it had to do with the practice but could not find any other stories about reactions on the internet.
      Maybe it is a energetic reaction?

Greeting from The Netherlands

20. susan March 24, 2017 at 1:40 pm - Reply

my wonderful service dog is dying. is there some way i can slow down her cancer using this method?

• Sebastien Gendry March 25, 2017 at 4:26 am - Reply

Hello Susan. The only thing you can change is yourself and your perception of what is happening around you. Nothing is inherently good or bad. It just is what it is. What this method can help you achieve is compassion and inner peace.

21. Joe March 28, 2017 at 1:41 pm - Reply

I’m a pretty rational person but I’ve heard about this method and decided to try it. It worked for me in different situations: in business, in relationships and a health issue of someone that I know. My rational mind doesn’t like the fact that I can’t explain why it works but I still believe that it does and would recommend to others to try and see for themselves.

• Sebastien Gendry March 29, 2017 at 8:16 am - Reply

Thank you for sharing. The rational as I see it is simple: it’s not about changing the world, but our perspective about the world.

• Logan April 11, 2017 at 2:14 pm - Reply

I understand I change my perspective about the world, the question is how changing my perspective can change the world? With out interacting with it?

• Sebastien Gendry April 14, 2017 at 1:59 pm - Reply

“The world” only exist to the degree that you believe it does. What we experience as “the world” is inherently only a series of nerve impulses, and these mean nothing. What is, is simply what is. When your perspective changes your reality changes simply because your experience of it is now different. “It” of course did not change. “It” was “it” before and still will be “it” afterwards.

• Valery St. James March 17, 2018 at 2:43 am - Reply

“If you fail to go within you will surely go without.” ― Valery St. James

“In order to change the world you view you must first change you.” ― Valery St. James

“We’ll have the world we want only when we have learned to see through another’s eyes.” ― Valery St. James

• Johanna June 20, 2017 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Good! The rational part of my brains don’t understand, why wouldn’t someone try this method? It is simple and costs nothing! I have not tried yet (I learned about it today) but I definetelly will – today! And I want to do it for my daughter!

22. John Ward March 29, 2017 at 2:53 pm - Reply

I have been using Ho’oponopono for about a week now. It’s seems like a lot of things are going wrong since I started, and I encounter a lot of negative emotions, mine included. Is this a natural occurrence when first using this method? Am I bring all this “trash” to the surface? Will it get better with time?

• Sebastien Gendry March 30, 2017 at 7:31 am - Reply

It is very normal to first see the shadow before you see the light when you start to look beyond, within. Keep the course.

23. ARTURO FLORES April 4, 2017 at 10:00 am - Reply

He escrito aquí como testimonio de que SI FUNCIONA. LO SINTO, PERDONAME, GRACIAS, TE AMO.

• Larissa C Rubio July 18, 2017 at 8:19 pm - Reply

Lo siento
      Perdonàme por favor
      Te amo
      Te doy gracias

24. Selda lane April 12, 2017 at 11:31 am - Reply

Hi, I have been using this method for about few days and it clears my head and I can go to sleep easy. When I am up and functional, I found my self very angry with few people in my life who hurt me to my core. I was just wondering if this is the site effects of the techniques since I am new to it.

• Sebastien Gendry April 14, 2017 at 2:10 pm - Reply

What you are experiencing is normal. It’s a defense mechanism from a part of you that doesn’t want to change. It may not be easy to hear, but the source of the anger you feel is not outside but inside of you. Others are merely there to help you see it. Look at it, accept it and feel it fully but without adding a narrative (i.e., don’t add “I am feeling like this because…”). Darkness has not identity of its own. Bring it to the light and it will automatically disappear. Remember: Infinite patience produces immediate results.

• David April 28, 2017 at 4:53 am - Reply

This is the wisest advice I have ever heard anywhere.

• Nick G May 30, 2017 at 7:34 am - Reply

Thank you Sebastian, I loved the way you simplified everything with your simple but full of wisdom statement “Darkness has no identity itself, bring it to light and it will automatically disappear”.
        I only learnt about the Ho’oponopono technic today and was able to get to this website to get some information. If there are certain ways, I have perform and/or if there are any particular processes that I have to follow, kindly let me know.Also, How many times I should practice this and if there are certain time that this would work best? Any advise is appreciated and many thanks in advance to all..

• Sebastien Gendry June 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm - Reply

Thank you for your kind words. There are no “should” in this world, but only what you choose to experience. About your question: It is impossible to give a general answer to what will always be very specific situations. Practice as much or as little as you feel is good for you. Personally I’d say the more, the better.

25. Joaquin April 22, 2017 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Can this method help healing broken relationships?

• Sebastien Gendry May 8, 2017 at 8:29 pm - Reply

Ho’oponopono is not intended to change the world, but your perception of the world. A broken relationship is only broken as long as you want to believe it is broken. If you hate me but all I feel is love and respect for you then where is the broken relationship on my end? Don’t try to change or fix the dream. Do you best to awaken from it. Ho’oponopono is a tool for that.

• Joaquin May 23, 2017 at 6:02 am - Reply

Thanks Sebastien, that makes good sense

26. David April 28, 2017 at 4:51 am - Reply

This is the most powerful AND easiest improvement method in the world. Once everyone has heard of it, everything will be in place that it takes to save humanity and our beautiful planet, and lead us to literally live in a paradise again. Thanks for writing it up beautifully on LOU.

27. Isil Ersu April 28, 2017 at 10:49 am - Reply

I started using this method on my 8 year old who is diagnosed type 1 diabetes 25 days ago. I hope and want it to work. Do you have any experience of method which I can use?

• Sebastien Gendry May 8, 2017 at 8:33 pm - Reply

We are not in a position to give general advice to what will always be a very specific situation. Please consult local healing professionals.

• Jennifer January 9, 2018 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Dear Isil Ersu, yes definitely consult with healing professionals and medical specialists. I also dont see the harm in looking into Kabbalah Center NY if this is your state or in Israel (Tzvat and Jerusalem) as I’ve heard that some teachers can give some helpful information and tools. May God bless your daughter with healing and a cure and a full and speedy recovery <3

28. Jane P Lee May 18, 2017 at 1:06 pm - Reply

How were you trained in the practice, and by who? How many years as a kako`o have you practiced under a Ho`ola.

29. Jane P Lee May 18, 2017 at 1:07 pm - Reply

Who are these local practioners?

• Sebastien Gendry May 18, 2017 at 6:35 pm - Reply

Don’t know.

• Amy October 30, 2017 at 1:59 pm - Reply

Jane, you can study this topic and apply it to your life without a paid healer. You can read books, watch YouTube videos and use your own discernment about which are to be trusted and which are helpful to your own situation. Good luck and blessings to you! I’m sorry! Please forgive me! Thank you! I love you!

30. Nicky May 30, 2017 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Sebastian, can I assume that since the world ‘out there’ only exists in my mind and is a reflection of my consciousness then by doing this practice and healing myself through it, that my ‘world’ will change because I have changed?

• Sebastien Gendry June 17, 2017 at 1:49 pm - Reply

To change anything in the physical world something needs to happen on this plane. Thinking is not enough. You need to “do” something. I encourage you to try the rice experiment. Cook some rice, then split what you have cooked and put into 2 different closed glass jars. For 30 days spend a few minutes every day talking to jar #1 and tell it how beautiful it is and how much you appreciate it. Then spend a few more minutes talking to jar #2 and tell it how awful, ugly, useless it is. This will show you the impact of mere words and the energy within them.

• Sam July 19, 2017 at 8:41 pm - Reply

I m using this method for 2 weeks and it really works ,my problems is solving one after one , I just wondering this can heal my old sinusitis ???

31. Edward June 17, 2017 at 11:18 am - Reply

I knew nothing of this prayer before yesterday. Last year I feel asleep on my couch. I was suddenly awaken by our oldest daughter knocking on her bedroom door.(she has special needs) My wife asked me to open her door for her. When I went to go sit back down I began struggling to breathe and then stopped breathing. During this brief moment I experienced many things that I can’t clearly put into words, but ultimately I found myself in darkness. A type of darkness I had never experienced before and I could feel it on my skin like a blanket. After accepting the fact that this was the end of my life. I would never see my wife, my children, my mother or anyone else broke my heart. Even worse all the worries that were on my mind for the next day no seen completely stupid. Then voices, many many voices began speaking at once like a river of water. I heard my voice then the thoughts and feelings others had because of my words. I was so ashamed at how i harmed others with my words. I began responding to these voices with, I am so sorry, I never knew you felt that way, Please forgive me ,Thank you, I Love you. I repeated this it seemed like an eternity and a Love & peace came over me that I could never do justice in description. There is when I started see billions of those little specs of light that show up after being hit in the face. Well the pilled away like a curtain. I saw two men I didn’t notice and then I saw my wife’s face and realized I was back in my body, standing up on my feet . I immediately began crying and thanking God cause He let me come back.
    Yesterday while attending orientation at the CaseyRailey school of massage therapy, we were given a tour of the library. Following the tour I asked the librarian about the edgar casey readings and shared apart of my experience with her. When she heard the words I am sorry, Please forgive me ,Thank You, please forgive me. She stoped me and said do you know what you just said. Of course I didnt have a clue. She dismissed the other students and took me behind the library desk to a little frail Jewish lady. She asked me to share with the lady and then showed me my words written on this ladies desk verbatim. They little lady said this is an ancient Hawaiian praye called Ho’oponopono. She tried to take me to the book but it was missing from the library. She sent me to the website.
    I had never heard of this prayer and don’t know why God chose those words to come me or why they chose me right then, but I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be here if He allow those words to come to me so I am sorry for not know and being so closed minded, Please forgive me for my arrogants , boxing God into my primitive perspective, Thank you for forgiving and listening to my testimony and I Love you more then you will ever know today but will certainly know one day.

Your Brother,

• Alicia July 13, 2017 at 12:46 pm - Reply

I’m in tears. That is so beautiful. I’m sorry for not seeking truths sooner, please forgive me for not seeing you as a part of me, Thank you for sharing your story with us, I love you!

32. Adriana June 29, 2017 at 7:51 pm - Reply

It does work. I started because i fell in live with someone who was livimg the country and he did not know anf it was in my mind something almost impossible to hapoen, so i was so sad and probably got im some sort of deoression as the only thing i would to was work all day and cry gor the rest of the time. So some blessed soul recommend to me to practice hoponopono it not only healed my “depression” but all the frustratuon i carriwd during my life and in addition to that brought me this person who left thw country…we are in a long distance relatioshio we see each other when is possible, it is the beat and healthier relatioahio i could ever ask for… it has been more than one year and a half. I am ready to start it again because i am sure thw Universe will bring us togethwr on the rifhr time. I became a much better person aftwr hoponopono. I am so grateful for it. I am sorry, forgive me, thank you and I liove you

33. Starvel August 14, 2017 at 11:09 am - Reply

This practice does work. I’ve proven it time and time again and you can too. I learned it a little bit differently than described here. I start off by visualizing the person I’m directing it too, then I say, “Aloha. I love you. I’m sorry for ___________. Please forgive me for _______ if it has hurt you. Thank you. I love you. Aloha.”

• Patsy S October 26, 2017 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Thank you Starvel for your comment! As I was reading all of these comments, I was mentally Thanking everyone for sharing their stories and at the same time I was wondering how exactly does one start practicing this method…& then I found your comment!
      I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you (again) & I love you!

34. Celina August 29, 2017 at 5:44 pm - Reply

One of the teachers on this topic shares that it’d be even more effective saying those 4 phrases while looking at a picture of yourself, and the trick is to look right into the eyes. Or when we have some health issues, we can say “thank you for your services along the years, please forgive me that I didn’t take care of you well, I am sorry and I love you” to the specific area in our body. For example, I had a big pimple on the gum and it kept bursting and reoccurring in a matter of 5-7 days. Since I practise Hooponopono on this issue, it has never grown into the size it used to be and no more bursting and throbbing for over 5 weeks now. Another lady shared that she had stopped the profound hair loss in the same way in days.

35. Hayley October 4, 2017 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Hi I’ve been researching this method for myself and my lovely caring partner who is currently on dialysis awaiting a kidney. We are also loving to have a family. Things have proved difficult and I’m hoping this practice will guide us and help us achieve what we want out of life 🙂

• Jennifer January 9, 2018 at 5:15 pm - Reply

Dear Hayley, may God bless your partner with healing a cure and a full and speedy recovery and the same for all the doctors and the right donor, may it be speedy and good.

36. C ChandraMohan October 9, 2017 at 9:24 am - Reply

I Experienced in the area of Health, wealth and relationship, Legal solution and Work Area.

” Aloha…. I Love You, I am Sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you, Aloha…”

37. Lisa October 9, 2017 at 11:01 am - Reply

Celina, it sounds like you might also need a visit to the dentist. An infected tooth could be the cause of your recurring pimple on your gum.

• Celina November 9, 2017 at 4:59 pm - Reply

I will, thanks Lisa. The pimple on my gum has disappeared shortly after I posted. But I will go for a dental check as well.

38. Benjamin October 16, 2017 at 6:10 am - Reply

Reading this page, I find myself thinking this may be, possibly, one of the most horrifying, twisted, diabolical forms of self-loathing poppycock since some evil lunatic came up with the concept of “original sin.”

• Sebastien Gendry October 18, 2017 at 8:55 am - Reply

If that’s what you think then that’s your truth and you are right. We don’t have to agree with every idea we are exposed to in life. Focus on what empowers you and ignore everything else. At the end of the day the only truly important thing is what you do, not what you think. Whatever helps you grow as a human being is a good thing. To me Ho’oponopono is a blessing that I have validated in my own life, but maybe you are right and I am delusional. Try it yourself honestly and in good faith for at least 40 days and prove me wrong.

39. Healed October 26, 2017 at 10:12 pm - Reply

Read this and maybe everyone, even the author of this post will understand a bit better. It’s not about forgiving yourself it’s about being able to change the energetic vibration.. knowing we are all one, by saying these words you vibrate forgiveness to the person who did you wrong and in turn bring energetic harmony

40. Payel Choudhury November 5, 2017 at 4:04 am - Reply

I want to bring back a very good friend of mine with whom I have not met or talked for years only do text once in a blue moon. Can I heal our relation and be comfortable with each other once again

• Sebastien Gendry November 6, 2017 at 8:01 pm - Reply

The eternal advice applies: You be the change you want to see. What your friend will or will not do is not your responsibility. Love all, always, because that’s the only way to truly love yourself.

41. Fritz Miller November 11, 2017 at 5:36 am - Reply

The words of magic today
    Pave the way

To a far better life
    With far less strife

Create gifts from above

Chant every day
    Miracles come and problems go away

Using Thank You and Love You power
    Causes the universe upon us blessings and successings to shower

42. Monica November 24, 2017 at 7:43 am - Reply

Hi everyone,

I have quick question on how use this meditation so that is work to it best.
    Do you use it once a day 15-20 minutes?
    Or how is actually use?

• Sebastien Gendry November 26, 2017 at 10:05 pm - Reply

My understanding is that the traditional advice is to practice it each and every time you feel an internal imbalance, for as long as that imbalance remains.

43. Peter December 1, 2017 at 11:51 pm - Reply

Question does it matter in the order you say it . I saw it in video it was I love you .iam sorry.please forgive me .thank you

• Sebastien Gendry December 3, 2017 at 12:23 pm - Reply

Don’t know. Some say that essentially “Thank you” is enough.

44. amin ghahramani December 7, 2017 at 11:22 am - Reply

hello with the best wishes and the best moments for you

45. Pat December 11, 2017 at 3:36 pm - Reply

How could Oponopono help to overcome limiting belief about professional prosperity and lack of self-esteem?

• Sebastien Gendry December 12, 2017 at 3:46 pm - Reply

This is only my humble opinion as I have no formal training in this field: Hoʻoponopono is not designed to change your outer reality but rather your inner one. Use infinite patience to get immediate results. Practice sincerely daily as much as you can, be patient and persevere. Even if nothing changes outside for whatever reason this will completely transform your perception of the challenges you face, making them less challenging for you.

46. Lubov December 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm - Reply

I start practicing ho’oponopono after my trip to Hawaii a few month ago. Every morning I repeat these words after I wake up, I put on Yourtube ho’oponopono chanting with meditation music and I wrote these words on my bathroom/bedroom mirrors. And it WORKS!! So many miracles start happening in my life. Now I know I HAVE A POWER to change my reality, simply by programing it. I also healed a lots of people. Try it, you have nothing to lose, only gain. I love you, I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you.

47. Jamila January 3, 2018 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Hi everyone I thanks for your input and sharing your experience in this beautiful technique.

I knew ho’oponopono many years ago but I use it when I face hard time with my around and it was working at that time. its come me calmer. recently my country face protest against dictator regime and I fallowed all the news which take me to midnight. I started feeling angry and hopelessness. last night I started to use ho’oponopono technique. I recognised the issues. say that I am sorry to my people and other part which is dictatorism who killed many people and asked for forgiveness and said I am sorry for been part of this memory (pain), I said I love you, I love you, I love you. I asked please forgive me. I let it go and I said that higher power there to fix this big issues. I slept peacefully. time to time I get frustrated and be come hapless and again try ho’oponopono to bring peace to my inner self because I am to fare to help I just pray for them and keep myself in peace. this is how I practise it.

48. suzanne January 5, 2018 at 2:50 am - Reply

how can we know all this (this website, all this reviews, hooponopono) isn’t a creation of our mind? i could make this up by myself. Feel like losing my mind.

• Sebastien Gendry January 5, 2018 at 9:52 am - Reply

Nothing is truly real unless you believe it is. It’s not what you see that’s important, but your perception of it. Anything that causes you stress is an invitation to step back and reflect on what within you is being triggered. Once you have that then try the ho’oponopono mantra suggested by Dr Len: I’m sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you. Or ignore it all together and trust that life will bring you what you need when you need it and are ready for it. There are many different ways to heal. This is not the only one. Be well.

49. Maria February 6, 2018 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Our government is using our area to test 5g.. the implications are so scary because the radiation it will give us all is microwave radiation.. Every lampost has these transmitters on and if they are withing 30 metres of it you are basically being slowly cooked.. alongside putting smart meters in which also give off very high unsafe levels of radiation. This has all been done without our consent – we have no say – the council refuse to answer when asked if it is safe.. This is going to be rolled out across the whole of the UK.. So basically it is genocide.. and it wont just be our country.
    I am trying so hard to see it all from a different perspective.. to not join the groups who want to fight it.. to ignore what they are doing to my family.. Can I change this perspective, this reality.. do I have any power at all to make this not real?
    Please advise as this is having a profound effect on my vibrations and wellbeing and I need some optimistic focus going on here. Thank you in advance.
    I’m sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank you.

50. Dianne Arman February 27, 2018 at 9:09 am - Reply

This is my first visit to the website. The four steps remind me of Catholic Confessionl. I’m going to begin the four steps today.

51. Melisa March 3, 2018 at 4:24 am - Reply

I started doing ho’oponopono since 2 days. I was very upset for my brother because he is a lost soul and hang out with bad guys. I did one hour of ho’oponopono martra for his part inside me then in 12 hours I find out he is been arrested. I think it is a good sign finally he is going to realise he needs to change and find his true self being in this world.
    I am reading zero limit book.
    I am Sorry 🙏I love you Please forgive me 🙏 Thank you

52. Helen March 11, 2018 at 5:05 am - Reply

Hi – can you give any advice on how to overcome resistance to forgiveness? I very much want to let go and forgive my abuser but I have so much anger and hate for him that I’m finding it difficult. When I say the words ‘I’m sorry’ ‘forgive me’ it seems so wrong.

• Sebastien Gendry March 20, 2018 at 8:59 am - Reply

Some questions do not have immediate answers because we’re not yet ready to hear them. Very practically for you right now, understand that anger and hate are powerful emotions. Next time you feel these, redirect them to something constructive, e.g., run around the block, clean your house, engage in a creative project. Overall: What happened, happened and you cannot change that. What you can change however is your emotional relationship with that past event, and that’s where ho’oponopono can help. You are not apologizing and asking forgiveness to him but to yourself. Blessings!

53. Helen March 22, 2018 at 5:35 am - Reply

Thank you for your reply. I will try that. It helps knowing that I’m not asking him for forgiveness, but myself. :o)