Many cancer survivors claim to have greatly benefited from laughter as a complementary option to the other established therapeutic strategy they chose to pursue.
Here are possible reasons why:
- Why laughter scares depression, anxiety, boosts moodstates.
- Why laughter is good for the immune system, opens inner cellular pharmacy.
- Why laughter is good for the cardiovascular system, heart health.
- Why laughter is good for the respiratory system, opens lungs, ventilates spirit.
- Why laughter is good for the nervous system, relieves pain.
- Why more laughter = less stress = better health and more energy.
- Why laughter is good for mental health, breaks cycle of psychological negativity.
- On physical fitness through laughter: jogs internal organs, makes working out fun.
- It provides a laughter delivery system that does not require medical clowns, joke books, funny videos or a sense of humor. No outer stimuli are necessary. Laughter is used as an elective form of exercise: You choose to laugh, simply because you can. The motivation is to simulate laughter to stimulate and unlock its many health benefits.
- It provides a non-intellectual path to laughter. While humor is wonderful and powerful, because it requires intellectual stimuli it’s a hard path to follow when one is in emotional turmoil and becomes depressed. Methods such as Laughter Wellness on the other hand can easily be done regardless of mood.