Singing is powerful, because singing forces you to breathe, and breathing is what sustains you life. Below is a list of classic happy songs, their lyrics, guitar chords and video so that you can sing along:
Classic Happy songs
- Bare Necessities ─ The Jungle Book (Disney)
- Chim chim cher-ee – From “Mary Poppins” by Walt Disney
- Everybody wants to be a cat ─ The Aristocats
- Feeling Good ─ Muse
- Happy Go Lucky Me – Paul Evans
- I love to laugh – Mary Poppins
- I’m into something good – Peter Noone
- I wanna be like you ─ The Jungle Book
- Joy To The World – Three Dog Night
- Laughter song in gibberish
- Love is All – Roger Glover And The Butterfly Ball
- Oo-de-Lally ─ Robin Hood (Disney)
- Shine – Take That
- Tales Of Hoffman: BELLE NUIT, O NUIT D’AMOUR
- That’s Amore – Dean Martin
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- You’ve Got a Friend – James Taylor
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah – Song Of The South
Links to websites with lots more happy songs
Take your interest further!
Discover Laughter Wellness, a new form of lifestyle medicine that uses the energy of laughter (there is no humor or comedy) to promote health and wellbeing in body, mind and spirit. It offers a reliable, sustainable, and low-cost complete methodology to lessen the illness impact and help improve people’s lives.
About the author: Sebastien Gendry is an entrepreneur, idea box and leading Laughter Therapist who focuses on bridging the gap between the creative and business worlds. He helps his students and clients introduce and/or re-establish the energy of laughter in their lives and work for better health, wellbeing and peak performance. He has over 10 years of full-time teaching experience at the top of his field, working with 1000s on four continents. More.